Sunday, April 29, 2012

Flat land tourists

This is actually a scene I came across once when  visiting the Rocky Mountain National Park.  Several elk were actually posing next to a trail that went to the top of near by " Hill Side" ( When the summit of a hill side is at 12,000 feet is it still a hillside?)
Flat land tourist will make the strangest comments about wild animals to park rangers like: What time do you feed the Elk?  Can we pet one of them there brown bears?  What do you do with all the air up here?
When I become a tourist out side my comfort bubble I try to follow these rules:  Don't wear clothing that make me look like a tourist, don't complain about the food because it "Ain't like what we got back home," don't compare what you are seeing to what.."You see every day Back home".

No comments:

Post a Comment