Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Does this diet make my butt look fat?

Is it me or does this happen to anyone else?  Every time I go for a doctor visit they tell me I am either to fat or under tall.  If I had a choice it would be under tall every time.
What causes a person to get fat over the years depends on a lot of stuff, life style, amount of exercise, amount of calorie intake, LACK of exercise and how many Cheetos they consume in a day.
If you are a bear and are reading this, that is truly amazing since not too many bears have access to computers.  But I digress, if you are a bear and are getting ready to hibernate all Winter, this is the time of year when you should be packing it on the extra blubber ( actually bears do not have blubber but again I digress)  not unlike a long distance runner.  But for the rest of us, face facts people, putting on winter fat is no excuse!   After all when you do the Polar Bear plunge on New Years Day you do want to be able to still fit into your skimpy little swim suit don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment