Friday, January 18, 2013

Approval Ratings




















It makes one wonder what the Grand Poo-Paw's approval rating will be like after the citizens of Olde London Prairie Dog Town get wind of the tax increase. 
I have been in a bit of a writers block as they say for the past week, having sort of drawn my self into a corner. 
Writers blocks are pretty depressing.  Even though this is basically a hobby for me and I just do it for the fun and pleasure, I gave my self some goals that I intend to keep.  Being self intrinsic goals, they are the ones we most want to keep.  I am glad that I do not have any deadlines imposed by an editor or some outside source and as such.  I probably have more freedom on my subject matter and style than do people who do this sort of thing for a living.
Anyway, it is now back to the drawing board on a daily basis and see where this whole thing will end up.  That is one of the things I never took in account, Cartoon strips like this are almost a never ending story that sort of evolves over time. 
At times I almost feel like one of those mice in a maze.  I try something and if we run into a road block we have to back up and try another path.  I wonder if other cartoonists run into this type of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment