Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I am not fat, I am just under tall.

















Sometimes it is good to be a little on the pudgy size...
I am kinda sorta proud of my self...yesterday at the food store, I actually walked through the aisle with all the chips, cookies and snacks and did not stop once.
My wife and I have a plan and goal, to each lose 20 pounds by this summer.  One way we plan on reaching this goal is to simply not buy any junk food, soda pop or beer.....That plus doing some exercising (besides running off at the mouth and jumping to conclusions).
Since I do the cooking and food shopping for us it is up to me to concoct low fat and low caloric meals.  No ice cream no chips not crackers, no pizza, no hamburgers, no more tacos or other fast food type meals......
just the thought of nice spicy taco or juicy hamburger makes my stomach growl....
Why is it that everything I like is either fattening, immoral or illegal?  This is a question that has plagued mankind for the ages.  Oh well one step at a time as they say.  Week one started last Sunday and even though I know it is 99% mental and we can do this, I could sure go for a nice tall milk shake about now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment