Sunday, February 3, 2013

Honk!
















Okay Priscilla, you have vanquished the coyote, Carlos....What are your plans now?
Priscilla:  "Why get my nails done, you big silly."
My wife seem to think this gag was a bit on the cliche side and I suppose it was. 
Tomorrow , Carlos the coyote will be found licking his wounds (another old cliche) at the local wild critter bar and roadkill grill called, "The Watering Hole".  I wonder what tales of wonder he will be telling his fellow coyotes and birds or prey? 

Funny thing about doing something like this, I find my self thinking sort of like a chess player.  What gags I will be coming up with two or three days from now.  Long before I actually sit down and start drawing them out by hand.  Since I am older than dirt I doubt I will ever bother to learn to created comic strips on a computer and until I die at my drawing table will continue to do it the old school way pencil, pen and lots and lots of blank sheets of paper.  See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment