Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Change in Management


Every so often we have to step back and take stock of the direction we are taking in life to see the big picture. How about that six cliches in one sentence.
At that point in my life I will try to get the old leaky tub, I call my life back, on a true tack and then settle back at the rudder and sail off into the sunset with new joy in my step and blah blah blah.
For the time being and foreseeable future I am changing the format of these silly cartoons to a colorized single panel like the drawing above.  
I will be setting up a new blog site and the pictures will be of all wild critters, from all over the world and under the sea. The common theme will have these wild critters doing silly things.  The cartoons will be without words so that they may be enjoyed by all people. The will also be so that we will be able to mount them on coffee cups, T-shirts etc etc.  
My wife and I were bouncing around names for the new blog and one that we both liked was "All Creatures Great And Small".  It is a quote from the bible and is the name of one of my all time favorite books.   Since it has all ready in use it is back to the drawing board for a new blog name.  I also have to pick a blog name that is not already in use.
With Easter coming up and lots of family doings between now and next Monday, the new blog and new colorized cartoon concept will begin next Tuesday.  
By tomorrow we will have the name of the new blog and an example of what will be in that new venue.  So it is back to the rudder of life and see if I can get a new tack off into the sunset.


No comments:

Post a Comment