Friday, April 19, 2013

Living in a Black & White World

This blog is dedicated to my neighbor Mike who says he lives in a Gray or Grey world.  To him everything is shades of Gray/grey and nothing is absolute.  I guess that would in a way be a kinda / sorta world.
 Just kidding, Mike is a really nice guy and I suppose he fits in well with other guys of his age.


 Not saying all guys of my generation, I call us the "Mickey Mouse Club" generation or what some call the Baby Boomers believe everything is absolute or in Black and White where everyone should look at both sides of the coin and in hind site maybe I coulda/shoulda/woulda done something differently if given a choice.  I wonder if some would call that last a run on sentence? But by & large we are just a product of our environment.  That plus the fact of the matter ( I love that cliche it sounds so legal like) We did watch television in Black&White and we did accept all the crap our parents told us...up until the Beatles showed up and ruined us forever.  But that is a subject for a future blog as they say these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment