Tuesday, May 28, 2013






























I won't be posting anything to this blog until next weekend.  We are going camping out in the high desert where we will be out of contact with the internet. 
It is a good thing to get out of ones comfort bubble once in a while and sort of cleanse the soul as the prophets of the old testament would say.
We will be camping in a place called the Colorado National Monument just west of Grand Junction Colorado. Below are a couple of photographs I took of the area back in 2009.  Every since the first time I saw the place I have had a desire to camp up there for a couple days and now we are going to do just that.  Hopefully I can get some photos of some wild life like mountain goats or mountain sheep and not rattle snakes.  New cartoons will be posted Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment