Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Houston Wii have a problem...that little piggy went Wii Wii all the way home.



You Know Your Addicted to the Nintendo Wii 
If When you continually get gutter balls in real life bowling and then use your "Wii-bowl technique" and get a strike.
 You're now living at a senior living center and still playing the Wii. 
You adjust your facial hair in real life to make it easier to create an accurate Mii of yourself. 
You substitute your weekly exercise with Wii Fit. 
You're shocked to see a real baseball game go more than 3 innings.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not have a Wii game machine ( saying this & you can tell I am really old)  the first game I bought for my kids was Pong and I think I played that more than they did. 
I figure if a person wants to fish, go out to a river or lake don't pretend you are fishing and think it is the real thing.
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top 3 Dumbest Wii One-Liner Jokes

  1. I've got to take a Wii
  2. Houston, Wii have a problem
  3. It's so much more fun to Wii with lots of people watching.
- See more at: http://www.funnyandjokes.com/wii-jokes.html#sthash.N6ktWolh.dpuf

Top 3 Dumbest Wii One-Liner Jokes

  1. I've got to take a Wii
  2. Houston, Wii have a problem
  3. It's so much more fun to Wii with lots of people watching.
- See more at: http://www.funnyandjokes.com/wii-jokes.html#sthash.N6ktWolh.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment