Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dewey is back with Gags

...........................................
I have decided to move Dewey back to doing the simple gags and laughs instead of the long drawn out, never ending story with Jack Bauer. 
 I kind of painted my self into a corner and it got to a point I just could not do it any longer.  If I had someone who was to write the story line and had more time it would be different...maybe.  
So from now on Dewey will go back to living on the edge of the Twilight zone and snarpy  fish who have a very low opinion of Dewey and his fishing tackle.  
Tomorrow I will be posting a new Tarzan and Cheetah cartoon and I think you will notice a subtle change there as well.  
For me, I would rather draw a funny gag that has absolutely no social value.... in the hope of bringing a smile to someone's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment