Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Thar she blows!


































--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheetah's mother character is modeled after my former mother in law, may she rest in peace although knowing her I imagine she is telling God how to best run heaven.  She was opinionated and her opinion of me was about two steps below a slug.  I knew that woman for the last 36 years of her life and I guess I saw the worst of her life, I am sure the first 45 years of her life was much better for her.
By the way my wife gave me the name to use for Cheetah's dear old mother, Edna, ironically that was the name of one of my grandmother's.  Next week you will find out why she detests Tarzan.
....................................................................................................................

“I can't believe she's lived this long. God must be avoiding her.”
― Brian Francis, Natural Order

“I was thinking of murder, mutilation and dessert like Ignacia Sandoval’s instructions for delectable empanadas made of minced mother-in-law’s tongue (said to induce peace and harmony in your household), or the gonads of your cheating husband (a savory dish to add spice to your lovemaking).”
― Sandra Ramos O'Briant, The Sandoval Sisters' Secret of Old Blood

“Surely,' I said, 'you don't think that you are going to die because you dreamed you saw your old father; if one dies because one dreams of one's father, what happens to a man who dreams of his mother-in-law?”
― H. Rider Haggard, She
.............................................................................................................................

Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out as Woman Hitler? Coincidence? I think not.

You know what's great about having an imaginary girlfriend? Imaginary mother-in-law!

Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law.















No comments:

Post a Comment