Thursday, October 3, 2013

Where is Mister Squeeky?


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What do you get when you cross an Italian and a Jew?
 A: Olive Garden

Q: Did you hear about the Italian chef that died? 
A: He pasta way.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Movie gangster quotes:
“I don’t like violence, Tom. I’m a businessman. Blood is a big expense.”Sollozzo

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."  ~ Don Vito Corleone
 "I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart."  ~ Michael Corleone
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and to prove the Mafia is All American the last quote.
 
"Well make more fuckin' money. This is America. You don't make money, then you're a fuckin' douchebag."  ~ Mr. French (Ray Winstone),The Departed

So folks I guess the message here is,  Don't a fuckin' Douchebag...Capisce?

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment