Friday, January 24, 2014

Hey, he is just a kid.


















With all the news coverage of Justin Beaver ( yeah I know I misspelled the butthead's name so sue me.)
One would think the Beaver is some sort of famous person or maybe some type of royalty.  I have never ever heard one song the little shit has ever made and do not intend to ever waste my time doing so.  That being said.  What say we turn the little shit into a wild and crazy child of the 21st century and have some fun making him a mixture of James Cagney in the old gangster movies and the bad guys from the movie "Good Fellows."  Loved that movie Cagney was in "WHITE HEAT".
Here are some great quotes from James Cagney.
""I wish you was a wishing well, so I could tie a bucket to you and sink you".
  ""Made it ma, top of the world!"."
  ""What's your angle sister? What bank do you want me to stick up, who do you want killed, and what do you want done first?"."
 "Come out and take it, you dirty yellow bellied rat, or I'll give it to you through the door!"
"Mmm, that dirty, double-crossin' rat,"
"Come and get me Coppers!"
But my all time favorite James Cagney quote is from the movie "YANKEE DOODLE DANDY" 
 
             " My mother thanks you, 
              My father thanks you, 
              My sister thanks you,
                  And I thank you."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment