Thursday, January 30, 2014

Stoners of Easter Island.

..........................................................................................
LATE NIGHT COMIC HUMOR
After the president's State of the Union address, there will be three separate Republican rebuttals. Obama said, 'Yeah, I live with two daughters, my wife and my mother-in-law. Three people telling me I'm wrong is a holiday.'" 
–Jimmy Fallon

 "The Pope announced that he is coming to the United States. How about that? The purpose of this visit is to perform an exorcism on Justin Bieber."
 –Jay Leno 

 "They say the threat of terrorism at the Sochi winter games is very high right now and it's pretty scary. In fact, it's so dangerous over there right now that today NBC asked me to go as a correspondent."
 –Jay Leno

"MSNBC has come under fire for creating its own Chris Christie attack ad. However, later it turned out to be just an ad for Jenny Craig." 
–Conan O'Brien 

 "Justin Bieber was arrested in Florida for drag racing. There are so many questions I have, what is wrong with this kid? Why drag racing? What was he doing in Florida? And where is George Zimmerman when you need him?" 
–Bill Maher

No comments:

Post a Comment