Friday, March 7, 2014

Holy Crap!

























..........................................................................
I never wanted to believe that my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker.
But when I got home, all the signs were there.

I told my friend that she drew her eyebrows on too high.
She looked surprised.

A Russian guy walks up to the immigration desk at Ukraine airport. The immigration officer asks: 'Occupation?'
The Russian replies: 'No, just a holiday.' (So many Russian tourist coming to Ukraine..is this a holiday?)


 I poured root beer into a square cup. Now I just have beer.

My mate rang me and asked, "What are you doing at the moment?"
I said, "Probably failing my driving test."

First thing this morning, there was a tap on my door.
Funny sense of humor my plumber has.

No comments:

Post a Comment