Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring time in the Rockies


 March 2014

March 15, 2011
......................................................................................
Spring time for Bears means coming out of a long winter's nap and party time.....at least in my little cartoon world .
The bottom two cartoons I did back in 2011 and the top one I just did this morning.
Today we are heading down into the mountains of southern Colorado for the next 4 days will not be close to Wi-Fi and so the next blog will probably be Thursday or Friday.  During the time I am away from the blog I will  be drawing up a storm of different versions of what bears do on spring break.   
This is the first day of spring break for many school teachers and my cartoons of the bears on spring break are kinda sorta like what I imagine most teachers are doing on Spring Break (give or take a lie or two).
See you on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment