Monday, April 14, 2014

I am early... arn't I?

 I have to apologize for not doing any cartoons or a blog yesterday. We have a flowering tree in our back yard that apparently I am really allergic to and yesterday the allergies hit me like a bag of concrete dropped from second story window.  Over night we had a freeze and a little snow putting an end to those nasty little flowers on the tree.
Now it is back to "Work".  Next Sunday is Easter so this week Easter will be the subject soup DE-jur as they say in France.

................................................
"Big news out of the White House. According to a new rule, Secret Service agents can no longer drink alcohol 12 hours before reporting to duty. The rule came at the request of President Barack O-buzzkill." 
 –Conan O'Brien

"The North Korean dictator is in the news again. He was re-elected with 100 percent of the vote. He said, 'I haven't been this happy since I scored 700,000 on the SAT exam.'" 
–Conan O'Brien





"'Captain America' is currently the No. 1 movie in China. The Chinese say their favorite part is when Captain America asks Captain China for a $17 trillion loan."
 –Conan O'Brien

"Yesterday Hillary Clinton admitted she is thinking about running for president. Though it would be more shocking if she admitted to ever thinking about anything else." 
–Seth Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment