Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Oh yea...only two more days until the weekend.

 If you have been following my little rabbit BING ! you may notice I have changed his color to a light grey(there are many shades of grey:  ash, ashen, cinereal, clouded, dappled, dingy, dove, drab, dusky, dusty, grey, heather, iron, lead, leaden, livid, mousy, neutral, oyster, pearly, peppery ) as close as I could get to the jack rabbits I see hopping around our neighborhood..  These are not related to the world famous Jackalope who is more closely related to a Basselope of OPUS fame.
The real irony of the the term hump day and week ends have no meaning for me as everyday for a retired old fart is pretty much the same as any of the others.  But since my wife is still working as a teacher for one more year weekends are the time she works at home instead of at the school....See there is a sorta kinda difference even for me.
***************************************************************
"Yesterday Hillary Clinton admitted she is thinking about running for president. Though it would be more shocking if she admitted to ever thinking about anything else." –Seth Meyers

"France has passed new legislation that makes it illegal to work after 6 p.m. They're hoping to encourage workers to spend more time with their mistresses." –Seth Meyers






THAT'S .....THAT'S ALL FOLKS...

No comments:

Post a Comment