Thursday, May 15, 2014

Litter guys































                                ************************************************
Not much of a gag...I just wanted to draw a sort of fairy tale illustration...nothing more to it actually. 
But on the other hand, I have a feeling I may be doing some more in the future of Horton's little sister...All I have to do is come up with a cutesy name for the little sister.
By the way, Horton's sister is just a half sister or
 maybe 1/10th sister and is a rare breed of elephant...
A Chihuahua Elephant...very rare.
************
How about some rejected DR Seuss Books?
Hot 1 year ago
The Cat in the Blender
Herbert the Pervert Likes Sherbert
Fox in Detox
Who Shat in the Hat?
Horton Hires a Ho
The Flesh-Eating Lorax
How the Grinch Stole Columbus Day
Your Colon Can Moo---Can You?
Zippy the Rabid Gerbil
One Bitch, Two Bitch, Dead Bitch, Blue Bitch
Marvin K. Mooney, Get the Fuck Out!
Are You My Proctologist?
Yentl the Lentil
My Pocket Rocket Needs A Socket
Aunts in My Pants
Oh, the Places You'll Scratch and Sniff!
Horton Fakes an Orgasm
The Grinch's Ten Inches
Green Cheese & Spam
Who Flung Goo on Betty Sue?
Come On I Wanna Lay Ya
Russell the One-Eyed Love Muscle
Please Cane Us in the Anus
Blow Blow Til You See it Grow
Feel It, Find It, Pick It, Flick It
Horton Hears His Neighbors In Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment