Saturday, September 6, 2014

Old blue eyes


This is my first attempt at doing a cartoon on a tablet..Unable to do the lettering yet on the tablet and can not change the format or size of the cartoon but the drawings seem more smooth.  This is continuing to be a work in progress.  Please bear with me whilst I get the hang of it.
 The top cartoon is taken directly from the tablet and the bottom cartoon I set up on my lap top and was able to do the more better lettering.  On the Tablet one does not have the size or choices of lettering style you get on a lap top and you are unable change the size of the cartoon.  As I said this is a work in process and given that I am an old guy it is a learning process for me.  I am sure all the bells an whistles are there I just have yet to find them.  Too bad I have no close family member who is a whiz bang computer goo rue who could show me these things...right Dan?   But my step daughter Becky is coming for a visit next week and maybe she will show me some of the hidden stuff.  I still like the clunky old key board of a lap top or table top computer over the key board of a tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment