Sunday, September 7, 2014

This is the first day of the rest of the football season


















Tonight the new America's team, the Denver Broncos will be playing the Indianapolis Colts in Denver's season opener.
The lettering in the cartoon was done on the tablet I have found that you can enlarge the lettering but the tablet still lacks choices on lettering style compared to what I have been using on the laptop...That plus the choices of colors is really limited. (no brown, orange etc etc).  Lastly on this rant against the upgrading to the tablet.  Using the fill function for colors comes out really splotchy and not very smooth at all.  Still working on learning all the hidden stuff in this nifty little gizmo.
It seems like every time I turn around I find a new application I can use on the tablet.  Amazing even further is how far we have come with computers.  No longer do we need paper, pens, pencils, color ink of any kind, reference books.
One thing that is so different I no longer need a computer desk, drawing table or even a chair to draw my cartoons.  No longer do we need even file cabinets...so strange from just ten years ago.
Anyway onward to tomorrow's cartoon...Eventually I will get back to writing some decent and funny gags but the learning of the new process is taking lots of time.  Bear with me and eventually things will  get more professional..unlike some of the cartoons you see in the funny papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment