Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Mini Frankinstien Monster on the loose.

Adventures of a Mini Frankenstein Monster. 
 What is a small guy have to do to get some respect?
**********************************
No respect jokes
My wife and I were happy for twenty years.
 Then we met.

I'll tell ya, my wife and I, 
we don't think alike. 
She donates money to the homeless, 
and I donate money to the topless!

One night I came home. I figured,
 let my wife come on.
 I'll play it cool. Let her make the first move.
 She went to Florida.

I asked my old man if I could go 
ice-skating on the lake. 
He told me, "Wait til it gets warmer."

My doctor told me to watch my drinking. Now I drink in front of a mirror. 
I drink too much. Way too much.
 My doctor drew blood. He ran a tab.

When I was born the doctor came
 out to the waiting room and said to my father, 
"I'm very sorry. We did everything
 we could...but he pulled through."

I come from a stupid family. 
During the Civil War my 
great uncle fought for the west!

My father was stupid. 
He worked in a bank and they 
caught him stealing pens.

My mother had morning
 sickness after I was born.

My mother never breast fed me.
 She told me that she
 only liked me as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment