Monday, November 24, 2014

Gags from the car

















The ideas for both these gags came from
 a drive with my wife. During the drive 
to the store we got into a discussion of who wrote
 Animal Farm and she pulls out her smart phone 
and says to it, "Google, Who wrote Animal Farm?
  All of sudden I was thinking, "What if the mean
 old Queen in Snow White had a smart phone
with Google?"
The concept of Occupy Turkey Ranch 
comes from the same discussion, 
What if there was a protest at the Turkey Ranch.
The reason I call it a Turkey Ranch 
is because I am originally from California
and in California there are no farms,
 everything is a ranch.  
One summer when I was about eight or nine,
 I spent a summer on a Watermelon truck farm
 near Hemet, California.  We called it a
 Watermelon Ranch.  Round up and branding on a 
Watermelon Ranch is a sight to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment