Saturday, November 29, 2014

Lookig Mahvelous Dahling.



















                                              ***************************************
This cartoon is serves two purposes: As a homage to one of my all time
 favorite comic actors, Billy Crystal and to re-introduce little Hector.  
Hector Gomez is kind of a mixture of all the funny little boys
 my wife has taught over the years. 
  NO MORE GRUMPY KITTY.
I was informed by my oldest son that using Grumpy Kitty 
for some of my gags  may get me in trouble with the people
 who own Grumpy Cat.  
 As such, I have changed the grumpy minded cat I use,
to the cat we had as a pet for about 20 years
 by the name of "Tinker."  
Other people named the little guy Tinker short for Tinker Bell 
and may account for his personality.  Tinker will show up tomorrow
 and he is basically an alley cat or grey, black and white tiger striped cat 
and he was missing one of his fangs.  I loved that cat and sort of reveled
 in his independence.  In this comic strip Tinker is Hector's pet cat...
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment