Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Reality check.


















Thus ends the tale of Punxsutawney Phil
 never ending day. Should we keep Phil
in North Park, would that up set the good people of Punxsutawney Pennsylvania?  I am sure he would
 like the quiet and the privacy in North Park 
over the rip roaring times in Punxsutawney, PA,
 where he is ripped from his warm and cozy bed
 and made the require to be held above the crowd
 of adoring fans each Feb 2nd. 
 I am sure he will fit in very nicely with the 
other critters I have been assembling.

Recently an old high school friend told me her
 6 year old Pug Roscoe died and I mentioned
 that I thought it would be nice to add
 Roscoe the Pug
 into the mix of domestic animals.  
so tomorrow Roscoe the Pug will be meeting up 
with Bobby the Werepoodle and 
Cujo the killer Chihuahua.
  A match made in Heaven as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment