Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Scriptures


                                                  *************************************
Yesterday I was conversing with my Bishop, our local church leader and he suggested a verse out of the Bible for today:

    "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, 
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
 lest they trample them under their feet, 
and turn again and rend  you."             
 Matthew 7:6

It got my wife and I thinking and after much prayer and discussion we came up with the idea of changing
 from the little prairie dog Mormon missionary cartoons
 and writing how the Mormons are so different 
from everyone else to simple fluffy Bible verse cartoons. 
 These are examples of what I will be posting
 from now on every Sunday.  
In other words as my step-son Burt says, I should leave my Mormonism at the door step.  

No comments:

Post a Comment