Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Juan as Dirty Harry. #37

 Please remember George is modeled after George Constanza( "Instead of doing a wash, I just keep buying underwear. My goal is to have over 360 pair. That way I only have to do wash once a year.")from the TV show  Seinfeld. 
George Constanza as a Jedi Knight, who woulda thunk it?





Please remember that Obi Juan or just "Juan", is modeled after Clint Eastwood and he is in character playing two parts at the same time Dirty Harry and the guy from The Good The Bad and The Ugly.  How can George Constanza argue with Dirty Harry.  
Interestingly I have notice very few women over the age of 65 back when it was on TV ever watched the show. Maybe the Feds need to do an in depth study to find out why older women did not like Jerry Seinfeld or maybe they just thought it was stupid, maybe Seinfeld is a guy thing, but I think I saw every episode and loved all the kinky characters, even the "Soup Nazi".
When I was drawing this comic page I noticed I had made a mistake with Yoda, he looked somewhat like Mel Brooks..inspiration hit me like a pie inna da face!  Change Yoda to Mel Brooks!  A really old Jewish guy giving American Jewish advise to Jedi wanna bees.
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment