Thursday, July 23, 2015

The new Pirate Ship Captain #70

 This cartoon gag came to me straight from God.   My wife and I do a morning pray each day to start the day off on a good footing and during this prayer Ruth actually asked God to inspire me for today's cartoon page.  After our prayer this page came to me in a vision of sorts.  Straight from God's funny side.  He has to be a funny guy he created me didn't he?

































The pirate ship "The Flying Scotsman", is a real wooden sailing craft that moves through outer space propelled by the solar winds.  The crew of this ship are all hairless rats with tails growing out of their head the more the tails the higher up in the social order they belong.  Captain Donald Trump having six tails is the biggest butt head cancer rat on the Flying Scotsman.  

No comments:

Post a Comment