Saturday, December 19, 2015

The greeting party #167

Several months ago I replaced Hans Solo with Peter Pan because I felt Harrison Ford, who is even older than me, was way too old to play the part of Hans Solo.  Because of the new Star Wars movie, I have unretired the old guy and he will now take over control of his space craft the Millennium Falcon.
It seems Hans has some issues with his old boss George Lucas.  I wonder how many issues Hans Solo would have with George Lucas if he knew George was also Darth Vader?







This kind of puts Captain Brad Harrah in the middle of an old spat between Hans and George.  Will this derail our story here...not to worry it was derailed back when we replaced Peter Pan with Terry Thomas..hang on things are just getting juicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment