Friday, March 22, 2013

STRIKE!




















 When I invited Sheldon Cooper to write yesterday's comic strip I actually thought it would be kind of fun to see Zak and his little wild buddies try something new.
I guess this just goes to show you can't win them all, just because it looks good on paper does not mean it will play well in Peoria or what the hell is wrong with those critters any way?
Sorry about that Sheldon, nice try, but your material is not what we are looking for etc etc.
Funny, here I am sending a rejection slip to a imaginary person...
I have had a talk with the ring leaders of the local 1369 union and they have agreed that as long as Sheldon Cooper is not writing their lines they will come back to work at the same pay they were getting before.
Wow did I ever bite the bullet on that one.  I was sort of expecting they would demand a raise in pay and extra benefits.
Tomorrow we finally find out why Pooh bear is hiding out back at Alfred Packard State Park.  I wonder if it may have something to do with his relationship with Disney.  Tune in tomorrow for further adventures from Alfred Packer State Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment