Monday, March 4, 2013

The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Forever it seems, every time Pres Obama has not gotten his way to move along his personal agenda, he has been running around the country on a perpetual campaign against all those who do not toe his personal agenda.  It seems like he wants the power to rule but refuses to take any responsibility when things fail.
As they say only history and God can judge the actions of those in power.
On the last panel I had originally thought I would use the old saying, "Can't have people calling me, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"  so I changed it to as something that Richard Nixon would have said..."I am not a crook!"  Some people liken Pres Obama to Pres Carter but I starting to wonder if he is not turning into something like a mix of Pres Nixon and Former FBI Director J Edger Hoover.  

No comments:

Post a Comment