Saturday, October 5, 2013

Prarie Dog Boot Camp

To a recruit in boot camp, the drill instructor is bigger than life, no longer a mere mortal.  The drill instructor becomes an equivalent of  Superman.
One of my Drill Instructors was named Corporal Skull.  He was the blackest African American I have ever known and had the powers of an Olympic gymnast.  When he demonstrated the rope climb he sat on the ground with his feet straight out n front of him and did the entire rope climb in less than 30 seconds with his legs straight out in front of him.  And of course we figured if he could do that then we recruits were expected to do the same thing.
At the live fire crawl, we were told they were shooting real bullets from a 50 caliber machine gun over the top of our head and we best keep out butts as low as we could muster or we would end up in the hospital and then they would have to fill our all that paper work and they hated paper work.
As they say, it was the best of times it was the most terrorizing times of my life. 



































Double timing
Some of the thing Drill Instructors like to say:
ANOTHER GLORIOUS DAY TO SERVE THE CORPS......

Did you call me a "ewe"? Do I look like a female sheep to you? Do you want to F*** me, puke?

GET ON YOUR STINKING FACE...NOW!!!!!

Yea, though I walk thru the valley of death, I will fear no evil, because I'm the meanest Mother F***** in the valley.

YOUR OTHER LEFT, SH!T FOR BRAINS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment