Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Drone

When Jack "Borrowed the chopper, he only knocked out the pilot and now  Bill Buchanan claims that
 Jack Bauer killed the pilot...it sounds like there may be a moll in CTU.  
Did the drone fire a rocket at Jack and Dewey?  Did Chloe O'Brien see the demise of Jack Bauer and Dewey by the rogue drone?  Who are these people that are trying to kill Dewey and now Jack Bauer? 
To be continued next Tuesday.

A quote from Chloe O'Brien:    Chloe O'Brian: " Edgar, I appreciate your concern. I really do. It's just that when I shot that guy I thought I'd go all fetal position, but the truth is I didn't feel anything, at all. I hope I'm not some kind of a psychopath. "
For a list of the hundreds of characters on the TV Show 24:     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_24_characters
With my adaption of 24 into this comic strip/graphic novel, I will be adding famous actors who should have appeared on the show but never were.  If you have any suggestions for some really nasty bad guys you would like seen questioned by Jack leave a note on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment