Monday, May 9, 2016

Going where no rat should ever go #245

For the past two weeks I have been dealing with really strange spasms and nerve pain in my legs.  It is pretty hard to draw pictures while your legs are bouncing all over the place.  This morning, the spasms were gone and once again I can get back to drawing cartoons...good or bad.

While I was away, Santa came and picked up his lost Jackalopes and the Star Ship Enterprise is once again on a new adventure.  They are going where no rat should ever go to.  














YES BOYS AND GIRLS, I HAVE BROUGHT MISTER SPOCK BACK FROM THE GRAVE.  WHAT WOULD STAR TREK BE WITH NO SPOCK?

TOMORROW WE ATTEMPT TO FIND OUT IF THERE IS INDEED INTELLIGENT LIFE FORM ON THIS PLANET WE CALL EARTH...WHILE WE ARE AT IT KEEP IN MIND THAT SIZE DOES MATTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment