Friday, April 25, 2014

Reality depends on who you are.


































Those words above the cartoon are the actual words to the theme song from the movie JAWS.
This of course is a play on the old saying TGIF.  Lots of people probably do not remember that at one time Catholics had to eat fish on Friday to commemorate the Last Supper as well as the fact that eating fish one day a week is good for you.  
Doing stuff like the above could not happen if I were to be in the comic papers and can only happen in this format,
so I guess for that, I am happy.  
********************************************
"Evil Vladimir Putin said this about President Obama. He said, 'If I were drowning, I think President Obama would rescue me.' And I thought: Well, give that a try." –David Letterman

"Yesterday was Earth Day. And today we went right back to throwing Jamba Juice cups in the rainforest." –Jimmy Kimmel

 This is a tourist store in Ocean Shores Washington USA. 
















You only think we need a bigger boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment