Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ahgotzaheadcode.


"AHGOTZAHEADCODE" =I HAVE A HEAD COLD.
 Have you ever had one of those head colds where everything tastes like snot and you ache all over along with an occasional head ache and you just want to curl up into a small ball in your bed?  Now imagine an elephant with a head cold...Now doesn't that make you feel much better?
Yesterday, dealing with the bombing in Boston I was having a little hard time coming up with any thing funny so I spent most of the day just practicing drawing and coloring animals.  The following is some of what I was doing.  The raccoon was a silly idea of a stealthy kind of raccoon sort of like Zorro or the Scarlet Pimpernel.  The bear is my old buddy Zak who I have been drawing for about 30 years.  No gags with the pictures just pure fun on my part.



No comments:

Post a Comment