Tuesday, April 9, 2013

More Photo Bombs



























 My wife and I are both under the weather and as such
 I have no one to take care of me and my achy body...After all isn't that the reason us guys get married?
As such I failed to produce anything but a dent on the couch yesterday feeling sorry for myself and nothing else. 
So today I produced two cartoons.  Actually they are actually the same cartoon as the one I posted on Sunday with a tweak here and there and is still the same basic lame gag.  Tomorrow I should be back to my perky self and will actually produce some thing new and different for a change.
BTW..... the woman is the former Maggie Simpson who is all grown up and is now on around the world honeymoon with her brand new husband Kenny Cotopaxi (last seen in episodes of South Park.) They are living off residuals from all the big bucks they made on those two dippy TV shows over the years.  They also have had extensive drug and mental issues concerning the fact that they were both drug induced during their childhood years by the television producers in Hollywood.  They are now happy and both have restraining orders against their parents and anyone who has anything to do with any television program.  We wish them all the best and hope that when they are done with their trip they will finish the tell all book they have been writing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment