Sunday, May 17, 2015

George demands his rights. #8


yes.... I did draw that picture of the 
Star ship Enterprise.

I have changed the name of this comic strip or
 graphic novel thingy to "IT'S A TRAP!"
  Because that was a famous line from one of the many 
Star Wars movies.  Why would I do this?
Because if it were not for Star Trek, 
I feel there would never have been any Star Wars
 movies.  I know lots of Star Wars fans would argue
 with me on that point but that is just 
my humble opinion.  
Beside the new title is kind of catchy.

I have a feeling that Columbo is going to be disappointed that there is no real coffee on board the Enterprise keeping in mind that they are millions of miles from the nearest Star Bucks.  Since I no longer drink coffee, I am sort of living vicariously through my characters.

My Son, Dan, asked me yesterday why George and Columbo were shanghaied or abducted to the Enterprise, I told him because I thought it would be fun.  But the real reason will appear next week and it will become obvious at that point.  



No comments:

Post a Comment