Sunday, May 27, 2012

HERE PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY.



CHAPTER 12
THEY AIN’T NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF PIGS
JAN.  6, 2012
Location: A farm
Weld County, Colorado.
The silence was deafening to Sidney Walzenheimer, AKA, Jon Doe, as he sat in the chair with the burlap bag over his head.  Sidney had never been more scared for his life than at this moment.  Never in his life had he felt so alone and afraid.  The smell of the burlap bag made him feel all itchy and even though he knew it was near freezing where ever he was sitting great globs of sweat pored down his fore head and down his back.  Taking great gulps of air in an attempt to settle his fast beating heart, the bag became stuck to his mouth and became more and more soggy. 
“I want my Mom!” Thought Sidney, “What are they gonna do to me?  I bet no one has a clue where I am and no one will ever find my body after they have finished killing me.  God I hope it ain’t too painful.  God!  What is that smell I keep smelling?  It smell like pig shit.”
The metal clang of large door seemed to echo around the room he was being held in and a large gust of freezing air came and swirled around Sidney Walzenheimer’s bare legs. 
“My clothes, where are my clothes?” Screamed Sidney Aka Jon Doe.
Still no one said a word and it was at that point that Sidney discovered his feet could not touch the floor or ground.  Sidney started to shake and the sweat continued to poor from every pore on his body and it seemed like the sweat was starting to freeze to his body. 
“God, it is so fucking cold!” thought Sidney
The sound of a large door opening and clanging shut again and now Sidney could hear the grunting and slurping sounds of lots of pigs.   Were they under him?  It almost sounded like they were all around him and the smell of the pigs were more than he could bair. They almost souned like they were fighting over something.
Suddenly Sidney felt the pain of something biting him on his leg! 
“Noooooo! Stop it!  I don’t want to die, make them stop!”  Screamed Sidney
Another nip ripped into Sidney’s left calf and drew blood.  The pain was exhilarating and Sidney felt like he was about to pass out. 
“Don’t pass out, Sidney; the fun hasn’t even started yet.”
“Why are you doing this to me?”
“Because I hate you, Sidney Walzenheimer and I don’t think you deserve to live any longer.”
The smell of sweat, salt, pig shit and urine swelled up under Sidney and he had the feeling he was being turned over so that he would soon be upside down.
The sounds from beneath Sidney sounded like there must be hundreds of large angry starving pigs fighting over the position of being the first to take a rip into Sidney’s face.  The other sounds Sidney could make out were bodies sliding around in mud and bodies thumping into bodies. He felt so fucking cold and it seemed as though they must have left the door to the room wide open and the cold winds must be blowing in from the North Pole it’s self.  Sidney’s joints felt on fire and his fingers and toes were going numb from the excruciation painful freezing cold air.  Now his head was below his torso and he could tell his face was coming closer and closer to gaping jaws of the wild starving pigs below him.  The snapping and biting sounds from below kept getting closer and closer as his head kept being lowered.
“What do you know of Lone Tree A V, Sidney?”
“Nothing, I know nothing, I swear to God!  Please, I don’t want to die!”
“Well, Sidney, you are going to die but it just depends do you die by my little piggies here or do you let me take you out really fast.”  Said the voice followed by the sound of a pistol being cocked with a large click.
“All I know is that the American Brown Bears are not dieing out and Al Gore is lieing to everyone.  I don’t want to die!  Just let me go and I will keep my mouth shut and not say a word to anyone!  I Swear to God!!  I am too young to die; my mother needs me to take care of her!  Let me go and I will do what ever you want.  Please, I don’t want to die!”
“Oh come on Sidney, you couldn’t keep your mouth shut about anything and you damn well know it.  Didn’t you write a blog article about how the Health Care law was going to bank rupt the country even though the information you had you created your self?  Didn ‘t you write another blog article about President Obama having a secret love child with some slut from Brazil as well as the article you wrote about Vice President Biden actually being born in Canada.  Are you for real Sidney, you pathetic piece of shit.  Rumor has it that you sit in your command bunker every night picking your nose almost having sexual orgasims while reading other blogs about Opra Winfrey and Michale Moore.  You are one sick piece of work Sidney!  Are you a Homosexual Sidney?  I bet you sometimes prance around in you mother’s granny panties don’t you Sidney?   Are you a transsexual Sidney or just a Homosexual wanna be.  After all, what   man, even a fag would want to suck on your pathetic little dick Sidney?”
The pain in Sidney’s legs was starting to burn and it felt like his legs were on fire.  
Whoosh!  Sidney suddenly realized something just flew past his nose and all of a sudden an explosion ripped through the air to his left.  Loud popping and pinging sounds seemed to be happening all around him. The explosions were accompanied by large flashes of light like lightening and even though the burlap bag over Sidney’s head kept out most of the light surrounding him, Sidney could make out what seemed to be a large light cutting through the dark of the room.
A load explosion over Sidney’s head got his attention followed by a voice coming from a load speaker.
“Al Gore this is Mark Koebrich of Channel 9 news, we are life to the world and my only question to you sir is: What are you doing to that man?”

No comments:

Post a Comment