Monday, June 17, 2013

Watch the Birdie

Two vultures were in the desert eating a dead clown. The first vulture asks the second vulture: "Does this taste funny to you?"                   

The above cartoon was actually my second version.  After I finished the first version I noticed that Dewey was facing the wrong way.
As you can see the first version looks more like an advertisement for a wild bird sanctuary of some kind. 

 Judge: young man, it says here you shot and killed a California Condor. How do you plead? Defendant: Guilty your honor. Judge: GUILTY!? Don't you know how endangered these condors are? There are hardly any left at all. Defendant: Yes sir, I know, but I had to feed my family, we're so poor. Judge: That's no excuse. I fine you 30 days in jail. By the way, what does California Condor taste like? Defendant: It's real good, kinda like a cross between Bald Eagle and Whooping Crane!
Question: What does a 1,000 lb. canary say? Answer: Here kitty, kitty, kitty!  
How do you get down off an elephant? You don't! You get down off a duck. 
See you all tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment