Monday, February 4, 2013

The Tall Dark Stranger

I have a confession to make.  I dislike those graphic novels and also dislike fantasy stories.  So here I am drawing a basic graphic novel of sorts and it is about talking wild animals acting like humans.  Go figure.
my biggest complaint with graphic novels is that the art work by and large looks like it was done on a computer by a 12 year old boy. 
Sorry about using part of the lirics of the Billy Joel song Piano Man as a pseudo gag and sorry this comic strip is a bit on the long side today kinda sorta got carried away.
Who is the tall dark stranger supposed to be?  I tried to combine both Lee Van Cleef & Jack Palance as well as the true spirit of the American West for this crusty old eagle.  I seem to remember scenes like this in some of the old westerns and here we go on another flight of fantasy.  Hope you enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment