Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Caveman Diet.

















How do you make a Prairie Dog look like a Caveman?
It seems like everyone is on some sort of diet and have to eat special foods like nothing but Grapefruit or no fat, no wheat or grains of any kind diet or eating no meat coming from a split hoofed beast.
There are all sorts of diet to pick and choose from out there: Some people's dietary choices are influenced by their religious, spiritual or philosophical beliefs.
Recently my wife was told that if you put a bar of soap in you bed under the bottom sheet your aches and pains will leave you.  I also suggested that we also sleep with a dead rat under our pillow to give us good dreams...People are looking for the promised life of happiness and good health and so other people will always have the answers to your quest.  
Meanwhile for me at my age when I wake up in the morning it seems like I just had a near death experience.  The older you get the longer the near death experience is when your entire life flashes in front of you.  The other day I had one of those and decided I may as well pop some popcorn and have a beer while watching this major flash back as it was going to take a long time.  But I digress.  Today is the first day of the rest of your life and the very first day of Spring 2013, a brand new beginning....live life like there is no tomorrow, do all the things you have been putting off dong and love all those around you....Wow! Talk about putting on some stress.
See you all tomorrow.  BTW Coming up shortly will be a visit from the jolly old soul himself, the Easter Bunny.  It seems he is a little pissed off this year...Stay tooned.

No comments:

Post a Comment