Monday, March 18, 2013

Thunk!

Since it is Monday, it must be Carlos's day to shine or get bopped or thunked.
It is a public service as it were to all those who have to face yet another freaking Monday.  This is my way of showing you that no matter how crappy your day will be today there are lots of others who face even bigger issues then we do.  
Since I am retired everyday is like a Weekend day but once long ago in another life even I faced the hated Monday once a week just like you do today.
And just like Carlos, I bet you are only too happy that Mondays happen only one day a week.  Now doesn't that make you feel more better?  More better?  Anyway, now that we got that over with, all you little minions off to work with you and as I tell my wife as she goes off to her job as a third grade teacher, "Be nice, make at least one new little friend to day and share all your toys."

No comments:

Post a Comment