Thursday, October 30, 2014

He Lives!


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 
The above cartoon is in reference to
 the movie THE SHINING.  
It is said that Jack Nicholson said the line,
 "Here's Johnny!" in reference to
 Johnny Carson.  Johnny Carson was the host 
of the late night show "The Tonight Show"
 and Johnny co-host
 Ed Mcmahon said that line at the 
beginning of each show. 

In America we have a woman Senator by the name
 of Elizabeth Warren who is as close to
 being a Communist as one can become. 
 She comes from Massachusetts where my
 family originally came to when they arrived 
in this land back in 1620.  I am sure some how 
or the other we are related and as such,
 I am no longer going to use my middle
 name of Warren and go by my first name 
of William or Bill to distance myself from
 this misguided woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment