Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Poem Wednesday


The poem is actually done by my wife Ruth.  
She wrote the poem in about 5 minutes flat.  
She is truly amazing when it comes to silly poems.  
Probably from reading some many
 rhyming books to little kids over the years.
When Ruth was going to College up at University of Colorado Boulder,
for her Masters degree in the summer of 1990. 
 Each night when she took out the garbage
 to the dumpster in back of the dorm, 
there would be a family of five
 raccoons sitting up begging like a dog for her scraps.  

An idea came to me during the night, asking people who speak another language than English to compose a short 4 line silly and funny poem in their native language.  I can't pay you but I can give you star billing on the cartoon involved.  It would be nice if you do this for me to also provide the same poem in English.
This blog is viewed all around the world and I thought it would be fun to start doing some of these in other languages than English.

No comments:

Post a Comment