Thursday, October 10, 2013

Chicago gangland logic

 
........................................................................
“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold.”  

“The lawyer with the briefcase can steal more money than the man with the gun.” 
................................................................................
Capone: I'm gonna tell you something. Somebody messes with me, I'm gonna mess with with him. Somebody steals from me, I'm gonna say you stole. Not talk to him for spitting on the sidewalk. Understand? Now, I have done nothing to harm these people but they are angered with me, so what do they do, doctor up some income tax, for which they have no case. To speak to me like me, no, to harass a peaceful man. I pray to god if I ever had a grievance I'd have a little more self respect. One more thing, you have an all out prize fight, you wait until the fight is over, one guy is left standing. And that's how you know who won.  
....................................................................
Hey, sometimes yous gotta send those ignorant peasants a message they ain't never gonna forget...Capisce?

No comments:

Post a Comment