Tuesday, June 9, 2015

It is not logical #29






























Mister Spock is such a logical pessimist.  It was a tight squeeze but we got all three of the Enterprise crew members in the Landspeeder.  Please note this one was made by Volkswagen.
Tomorrow we meed the famous Obi Wan Kenobi.

Script note, the actor who plays Checkoff is currently doing Summer stock up in the Catskills upstate New York, but I was able to volunteer another guy to take his place Arkady Gursky.  As time goes on, I may call on others who have been viewing my blog over the past few years to be what I call Ratatized or turned into rats for parts in this epic story.  This thing will be going on for the next maybe ten years so there is plenty of time.
It looks like Captain Kirk misspelled Obi Wan Kenobi in his Star Date report.  I will be sure to bring that up in the next staff meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment